Re: PROV-ISSUE-371 (junzhao): timestamped provo.owl [PROV-O HTML]

Tim and Stephan,

What Stephen outlined here will provide a very satisfactory solution to
my requirement.

How far you want to go probably depends on your momentum, and time and
resources. Getting as far as sorting out the content negotiation will
make me super happy. But I can live with some the following implemented,
if not all:)

Cheers,

Jun