Re: [provo] Difference between wasInformedBy and wasStartedByActivity (ttl examples)

Hi all,

Yes overloading was ruled out.

Another option in the spirit of what Tim suggested is:

wasStartedBy(a2,e,a1,t,attrs)

With optional activity a1, entity e, time t.

We would allow
wasStartedBy(a2,e,-,t,attrs):The current form
wasStartedBy(a2,-,a1,t,attrs): equivalent to wasstartedbyactivity
wasStartedBy(a2,e,a1,t,attrs): the form where entity is explicit as requested by some

Thoughts?

Professor Luc Moreau
Electronics and Computer Science
University of Southampton