announcement email for prov specs

From: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 11:54:13 +0200
To: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
Hi All,

I've sent the announcement email below. For those of you who agreed to
send it out, please do so. Also, there are some nice blog posts up as
well.

Thanks,
Paul

--------------------------

Subject: W3C Provenance Working Group Drafts -- ready for review

Hello,

The Provenance Working Group is happy to announce that 5 working
drafts available for review including a primer, ontology and data
model. These drafts define a model for interchanging provenance on the
Web. We are looking for your input.

To get into the specs, we've prepared some introductory blog posts.
Please have a look.

PROV: synchronized and ready for your input
- http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/05/03/prov-synchronized-and-ready-for-your-input/

The PROV ontology – an update
- http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/05/04/the-prov-ontology-an-update/

What is new in the Fourth Working Draft of the PROV provenance model?
- http://www.w3.org/blog/SW/2012/05/03/what-is-new-in-the-fourth-working-draft-of-the-prov-provenance-model/

Again, the group is looking for your feedback and is looking to
finalize the interchange model soon.

Thanks,
Paul
co-chair Provenance Working Group