Re: Revised PROV-AQ

Hey Graham,

Based on your recent changes I closed ISSUE-359 ISSUE-360 and ISSUE-361

I'm not entirely happy with the change that you did in the context of
ISSUE-358 [1]. More precisely, I don't like the first part of the current
definition of 'Resource' in Sec.1.1. This part says:
       "also referred to as resource on the Web"

I propose to completely remove this part because our understanding of
'resource' (in line with the understanding in AWWW) is broader than just
resources that are on the Web.

Best,
Olaf

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/358