Revised PROV-AQ

From: Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 18:42:54 +0100
To: W3C provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
All,

Since the teleconference today, I've made a couple of small further edits to
address outstanding issues 360 and 361 (issues submitted by Olaf).

The current version of the document is now:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/82ac0204e878/paq/working/prov-aq.html

At this point, there are just two outstanding issues, which I think may have
been rendered moot by other changes to the document and to the data model.

This is what we are proposing to release as the next working draft.

#g