Re: prov-wg: Telcon Agenda May 3, 2012

From: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:44:59 +0100
To: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>
CC: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it for today's telecon.

In case the group vote, here is what I think.

* Definition of Alternate and Specialization
+1 for Option 1

* Responsibility
+1 for not mentioning agents in derivation relations.

* PROV Notation Optional Identifiers Syntax
0 for proposal #1

Thanks, khalid