From: Luc Moreau [L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk]
Sent: 29 March 2012 15:26
To: Timothy Lebo
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG; Miles, Simon; Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk
Subject: Re: hg problem

Thanks Tim, it seems to work on my side.

On 03/29/2012 03:23 PM, Timothy Lebo wrote:
All,

I followed http://www.softwareprojects.com/resources/programming/t-how-to-fix-mercurial-case-folding-collision-1937.html

and pushed the "fix".

Please review for any potential losses:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov

Regards,
Tim

On Mar 29, 2012, at 10:00 AM, Luc Moreau wrote:

Simon, All,

I am aware that there is a problem on hg which prevents us from updating.
I am trying to look into it with Tim.
We will keep you posted.

Luc

On 03/29/2012 02:55 PM, Miles, Simon wrote:
Hello Paolo, Luc,

Sorry for the techie mail, but the W3C Mercurial repository seems to have an error on Windows due to a file rename in the DM:

abort: case-folding collision between model/images/collections.png and model/images/Collections.png

This prevents me from doing update, so I cannot commit the latest primer.

>From looking online (below), it seems that this has to be corrected by someone using UNIX, and I would also prefer not to fiddle with a file someone else may be changing. If it is yours, could you fix the error?

http://www.softwareprojects.com/resources/programming/t-how-to-fix-mercurial-case-folding-collision-1937.html

thanks,
Simon

Dr Simon Miles
Senior Lecturer, Department of Informatics
Kings College London, WC2R 2LS, UK
+44 (0)20 7848 1166

Electronically querying for the provenance of entities:
http://eprints.dcs.kcl.ac.uk/61/

Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm<http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/%7Elavm>

Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk<mailto:l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>