Re: PROV-ISSUE-261 (TLebo): alternateOf is not owl:sameAs (rephrase definition) [prov-dm]

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 13:32:54 -0400
Cc: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Luc,

Yes, it addresses my concern. I closed the issue.

BTW, I think the following contains a typo (two "formers"):

""An entity is a specialization of another if they both refer to some common thing but the former is a more constrained entity than the former. The common entity does not need to be identified. ""

Regards,
Tim