Re: PROV-ISSUE-29 (mutual-iVP-of): can two bobs be mutually "IVP of" each other [Conceptual Model]

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 14:54, Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk> wrote:

> I have drafted a revised section in a separate file
> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/working-copy/wd5-prov-dm-alternate.html
>
> Does capture what has been discussed so far?

I think it reads well.

I would not refer directly to the BBC article about Obama appealing to
Iran, that's not very neutral, and don't belong in a standard. ;)

Find some flower article or something? ;)

> "Considering again the two versions of the technical report tr:WD-prov-dm-20111215"

- this example should be removed?

> Also, if specialization(a,b) is it the case that alternateOf(a,b)?

Perhaps sometimes. We should not enforce so, as that would also force
us to include the turtles in the spec.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science