Re: PROV-ISSUE-238 (TLebo): order relation sections to suit a natural traversal of the Relation table [prov-dm]

From: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 13:44:56 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Tim,

In the latest editor's draft, concepts are organized by component.

The table you mention highlights relations according to the component
they belong to.
Components are introduced according to their relative dependencies.

I propose to close this issue, you may want to confirm it after
reviewing wd5.

Regards,
Luc