Re: Quality check of ProvRDF

I also think http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#Responsibility

should then not  use prov:activity if activity is given in
actedOnBehalfOf(id,ag2,ag1,a) ..

The Responsibility involvement replaces the optional activity
parameter, the binary relationship is to the agent ag1.

prov:associatedWithActivity? (the wasAssociatedWith is
PROV-inferrable, but I don't think we can make it a subclass of
prov:Association, as that's a different DM statement with different ID
and attributes)