Re: Quality check of ProvRDF

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 11:38:36 -0400
Cc: public-prov-wg@w3.org
To: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Stian,

I've looked over part of your mapping, and I wrote down a new design objective "rule".

Do you agree with it?

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvRDF#4._Naming_style_for_prov:entity_prov:activity_prov:agent_is_RESERVED

If so, we'll need to change prov:generation and friends. Is that okay?

Thanks,
Tim