Re: PROV-ISSUE-325 (jzhao): Update temporal properties in the current prov-o.html structure [PROV-O HTML]

Jun,

1. Subclasses of Agent
Do we want to update diagram 1?

^^^ I added these

2. prov:wasStartedBy and wasEndedBy
Update diagram 1?

Can we omit these in the overview since they are subproperties of wasAssociatedWith?

3. prov:wasStartedByActivity
Update diagram 1?

Can we omit this for the same reason as #2 (even though it's subproperty nature is still in debate in ISSUE-329)?

4. Qualified Association Example
should use prov:agent, replacing prov:entity.

I updated your dropbox, mirrored to http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/ontology/khalid-jun-dropbox/eg16-journalism-qualified-association.ttl
and deployed at http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o

I'm not sure how the title of this issue relates to these four points, but please let me know how we can close it.

Regards,
Tim