Re: PROV-ISSUE-327 (jzhao): prov:Note as a core term in prov-o.html [PROV-O HTML]

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 08:39:04 -0400
Cc: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>, public-prov-wg@w3.org
To: Jun Zhao <jun.zhao@zoo.ox.ac.uk>
I've renamed "core" to "simple" over the past two weeks.

Regarding "Note", I think that it is safe to keep it as "simple" because it doesn't bring any confusion with the other constructs. It's just one property and one class that doesn't link to anything else. I don't think "popularity of use" should be the dominant factor of our grouping decisions. We should orient along the simple - to - complex spectrum.

FWIW, the automated cross-sectioning permits us to partition the class and property lists in as many groups as we want.

I was considering having a "collections" group, too. Which is rather detailed and seems worthy of a separate view.

Regards,
Tim