PROV-ISSUE-330 (jzhao): Sanity check of the current prov-o.html structure [PROV-O HTML]

From: Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 10:51:18 +0000
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org
PROV-ISSUE-330 (jzhao): Sanity check of the current prov-o.html structure [PROV-O HTML]

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/330

Raised by: Jun Zhao
On product: PROV-O HTML

After agreeing on the set of terms going into each of the three categories that we are currently using to structure the prov-o spec, we should perform a sanity check of the text in each sub-sectio before allocating manual tasks to individuals. So we can avoid any confusion or conflicts.