Re: PROV-ISSUE-283 (TLebo): Account, Note, Plan and Location subclasses of Entity? [mapping prov-dm <-> prov-o]

From: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:35:52 +0100
To: Provenance Working Group <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
PROV-O Team,
this issue is now OPEN. Currently,
"Bundle"(old "Account") and "Plan" are subclasses of "Entity" (and as far
as I am concerned, there is consensus in that).
"Note" and "Location" are not entities.

@Stian: Why do you think "Location" and "Note" should be entities?

I think that Notes should not be entities. Notes can be entities (they are
not disjoint), but
what are they characterizing exactly? (in the examples they had some non
characterizing attributes about entities)

Let's see if we can reach some consensus in order to close this issue.

Cheers,
Daniel