Re: PROV-ISSUE-104 (time-class): How to relate start/end time to PE, use, generation, etc [Formal Model]

Ah, ok.  As long as we don't expect any interoperability over this feature then I am happy to leave it out of prov-dm / prov-o.

Slightly off topic, but regarding topics introduced by the DM but not official constructs;

Is there a rule-of-thumb for relations or concepts introduced in the DM to provide interpretation, yet not official constructs of the DM?  InstantaneousEvent, as an example, is incredibly useful in prov-o as a way to set a meaningful domain for the relation prov:atTime.  InstantaneousEvent ~is~ part of the conceptual model of prov-dm; I presume it did not become a construct of the data model because there was no reason to directly assert ~just~ an instantaneous event.

--Stephan