Re: PROV-ISSUE-104 (time-class): How to relate start/end time to PE, use, generation, etc [Formal Model]

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <soiland-reyes@cs.manchester.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:02:50 +0000
To: Daniel Garijo <dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es>
Cc: Provenance Working Group WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>
On Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 16:24, Daniel Garijo
<dgarijo@delicias.dia.fi.upm.es> wrote:
> Are you happy with the current modelling? Can we close this issue.

I'm  not happy with the current modelling, as I feel we should also
have some simple time-relation properties, so that asserters can say
when they know that e2 is after e1 - even if they don't know when
either of them was.

However you can close this issue, as we now use time:Instant objects
in the ontology, which can be customized.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science