Re: automated prov-o html prototype

Tim,

Your prototype page looks great!

The next question would be about process:

1/ Khalid and I are continuing working on selecting examples, and
thinking about diagrams. Shall we share them as separate files with you
or do you suggest otherwise?

2/ we have a good base for automatically generate section 4, is it going
to be integrated into your framework?

What do you aim to present to the group on Thursday?

Cheers,

Jun