Re: automated prov-o html prototype

Great work Tim. You managed to make the automation work in no time :-)

Just a couple of observations.

- Currently in Section 2 " PROV-O at a glance" will be better in the
Introduction, or in Section 3. For example the example can be mentioned
in the intro paragraph of Section 3.
- Section 2, should be compact, and will contains mainly the three
indexes of the terms in the three parts of the ontology. I notice that
such indexes are in Section 3!
- If we go with the option of having one example that is shown mainly in
Section 3.1 (Core terms) and Section 3.2 (Qualified relationships), then
I think that we will not anymore need the "hide/show examples" button. I
didn't discuss this last point with jun, so she may have a different
opinion.

Thanks, khalid