Re: PROV-ISSUE-89 (what-entity-attributes): How do we find the attributes of an entity? [Formal Model]

Luc,

The distinction between characterizing attributes and non-characterizing attributes has faded in the latest versions of the DM.

Do you still have concerns about being able to find "frozen" attributes for a given entity?

Thanks,
Tim