Re: PROV-ISSUE-95 (Recipes as Classes): Recipes as classes? [Conceptual Model]

ok. My proposal (successfully enacted activities have rdf:type of the URI
of the plan they successfully enacted) could simply be adopted by
convention without violating anything within PROV. Go ahead and close this,
then.

Jim