Re: [provo] Proposal for a Structure of the PROVO HTML Document

On 05/03/2012 16:45, Timothy Lebo wrote:
> Khalid,
>
> You mentioned that the section 8 diagram needs improvement.
>
> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Qualifed_Involvements_in_PROV-O#Qualified_Usage
>
> has a diagram that shows the parallel between the unqualified and the qualified.
> Perhaps you could consider a diagram like this.

That certainly looks much better that what we have in Section 8. One
option would be to use one or two diagrams from

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Qualifed_Involvements_in_PROV-O#Qualified_Usage

for example QualifiedUsage and QualifiedGeneration (The example will
help us choose which one, and one diagram illustrating the hierarchy of
involvement that we have.

Thanks, khalid