Re: [provo] Proposal for a Structure of the PROVO HTML Document

From: Luc Moreau <l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 16:19:04 +0000
To: Khalid Belhajjame <Khalid.Belhajjame@cs.man.ac.uk>
CC: public-prov-wg@w3.org
Hi Khalid,

For information, Paolo and I have decided to restructure prov-dm (WD5)
as follows,
in several components. The intent was to address Jun's comment on core
vs common.

- Activity, Entity, Events

- Agency and Responsibility

- Derivations
   wasDerivedFrom, revision, quotation, original sources
- Alternate relations (title to be defined)
     Alternate, Specialization
- Annotation
- Collections

So, in other words, we'll drop the common/core. It would be good if it
was not used in the prov-o.

Cheers,
Luc