Re: ProvRDF <-> PROV-O coverage

Hi Tim

I suppose you mean the notation wasGeneratedBy([id],e,[a],[t],[attrs])
instead of wasGeneratedBy(id,e,a,t,attrs).

We discussed this with Paolo and we don't feel it's suitable since whenever
we write wasGeneratedBy(id,e,a,t,attrs), we mean an instance of the data
model.

If we want to identify the optional nature of an attribute, we need to
look at the
grammar, not at an instance.

Luc

PS. The square brackets around attributes do not mark they are optional,
they are
part of the syntax.