DC Terms - PROV Mapping

From: Kai Eckert <kai@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 15:27:25 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org, DC-PROVENANCE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Hi all,

last week during the Dagstuhl seminar on provenance [1], we bootstrapped
the mapping between Dublin Core Terms and the PROV ontology.

I just transferred the contents of the Google doc to the wiki:

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/ProvDCMapping

The mapping and the next steps will be on the agenda of our next phone
call [2], so any early feedback and of course also the participation in
this call is highly welcome.

Cheers,

Kai

[1] http://www.dagstuhl.de/no_cache/en/program/calendar/semhp/?semnr=12091