DC Terms - PROV Mapping

From: Kai Eckert <kai@informatik.uni-mannheim.de>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 15:27:25 +0100
To: public-prov-wg@w3.org, DC-PROVENANCE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Hi all,

last week during the Dagstuhl seminar on provenance [1], we bootstrapped
the mapping between Dublin Core Terms and the PROV ontology.

I just transferred the contents of the Google doc to the wiki:

The mapping and the next steps will be on the agenda of our next phone
call [2], so any early feedback and of course also the participation in
this call is highly welcome.

[1] http://www.dagstuhl.de/no_cache/en/program/calendar/semhp/?semnr=12091
[2] http://wiki.bib.uni-mannheim.de/dc-provenance/doku.php?id=agenda

Kai Eckert
Universitätsbibliothek Mannheim
Stellv. Leiter Abteilung Digitale Bibliotheksdienste
Schloss Schneckenhof West / 68131 Mannheim
Tel. 0621/181-2946 Fax 0621/181-2918