[owl changed] Re: [prov-o] involvementClass property

Thanks, Stian.

Using Protege, I see that prov:involvementClass is a subproperty of rdfs:seeAlso.

I also see the annotations on all of the subproperties of prov:involved.

I added an annotation to prov:involved to point to prov:Involvement

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/rev/f9f6e81d4be9

-Tim