Re: Collecting PROV examples

From: Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 21:18:25 -0500
Cc: public-prov-wg@w3.org
To: Luc Moreau <L.Moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk>
Luc,

Did I handle your concern in the most recent revision?

I think it's addressed at http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/PROV_examples#Transcriptions

The choice between nesting the formats or having them as siblings is up to the author of the example.

You could do it as:
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/examples/eg-1/rdf/eg-1.ttl
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/examples/eg-1/asn/eg-1.asn

or

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/examples/eg-1/rdf/eg-1.ttl
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/file/tip/examples/eg-1/rdf/convert/asn/eg-1.asn

The latter situation is preferable in mechanical transformations.
When using the former, eg-1.ttl and eg-1.asn should have the same content (in the frbr:Work sense).

Regards,
Tim