Re: ProvRDF <-> PROV-O coverage

prov-wg,

I have updated [1] to compare the alignment between PROV-DM WD3 and ProvRDF's LHS.

The page now compares:

* PROV-DM web page <-> ProvRDF web page
* ProvRDF <-> PROV-O OWL file

Only one expression aligns between PROV DM and ProvRDF. This is because the strings to not match exactly.
I would like to propose that the DM editors consider adopting the notation used in ProvRDF, since the PROV-O team found it easier to work with and we believe that others will find it easier as well.

Many of the misalignments between ProvRDF and PROV-O OWL are because ProvRDF has not be fulling reformatted to use the wiki tables.

Regards,
Tim

[1] http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/provrdf-owl-coverage