Re: Contextualization ---> Optional bundle in Specialization

Let's not play with words.
We made it clear that any "The descriptions in a bundle allow an entity
to be interpreted in domain-specific manner".
So this interpretation is not part of PROV.

The only thing we want in PROV is to be able to define a specialization
where an additional aspect is fixed: a bundle (which is another entity).

Luc