Re: Contextualization ---> Optional bundle in Specialization

Hi,

> Are you trying to say that if
>
> specializationOf(luc-in-**boston,luc)
> specializationOf(luc-in-soton,**luc)
>
> You cannot see any semantic distinction between luc-in-boston and
> luc-in-soton?????
> Surely, there is a difference!
>
> Difference in identifiers (string value) does not mean they will be
interpreted differently (semantics), unless the "-boston" and "-soton" have
associated formal semantics - with just the above two assertions they do
not.

specializationOf(UK, country) (actually should be instantiation in SW...)
specializationOf(UnitedKingdom, country)

Best,
Satya