Re: PROV-ISSUE-401 (ScopePruning): Exclude features for which consensus has not been found

Graham,

this seems sensible if not automatic, but what do you mean my "timely"?
For example, for my part I am working actively to try and iron out all remaining issues on collections. What's my deadline?

Cheers,
  -Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org