Re: PROV-ISSUE-398: Is ProvenanceService rdfs:subClassOf prov:SoftwareAgent ? [Accessing and Querying Provenance]

 > Is ProvenanceService rdfs:subClassOf prov:SoftwareAgent ?

It is (and IMO should be) unspecified.  It's primary purpose is not to be used
as a referent in a provenance trace, so we shouldn't make it conform to
provenance constraints.

If it's appropriate to make a particular instance of a ProvenanceService also be
a prov:SoftwareAgent, then that's not prohibited.  But I think a subclassOf
claim is unnecessary and too strong.