Re: Dublin Core - PROV Mapping, Call for Feedback (until June 5th)

Hi Kai and Daniel,
I found the mapping to be very helpful especially in terms of using the
construct function to implement the complex mappings.

A few comments that may be useful as starting points for further
discussions/review :
1.  Many terms currently listed in the description metadata are also
provenance-specific:
educationLevel (the qualification of person/agent is relevant provenance in
appointments/promotions etc.)
license (why - type of license is relevant provenance for legal/contractual
enforcement)
spatial (where - corresponds to prov:Location)
temporal (when - corresponds to xsd:DateTime)
isRequiredBy (why, who - relevant provenance for legal/contracts)
type (which - relevant provenance for all PROV type attribute)
language, format (what - provenance information for rendering)

Additional terms that describe provenance include accessRights (why - why
is agent not liable for sharing object with given access rights),
accrualPeriodicity (when)

2. Both rdfs:subPropertyOf and rdfs:subClassOf are specialization (of
property and class respectively). Hence, both "Direct Mappings" and "PROV
Specializations" can be merged into a single section of "Specialization"

3. The mechanism to reconcile blank nodes to a specific URI is not clear.
Will it be done manually or automatically?

Thanks.

Best,
Satya