Re: PROV-ISSUE-395: Rename hadOriginalSource to "originatedFrom"? [prov-dm]

hadPrimarySource is much clearer. Anyone who has paid attention in history
class (at least in the US) should be familiar with the idea of primary
sources, so I think it's probably the most useful term.

Jim

--
Jim McCusker
Programmer Analyst