Re: PROV-ISSUE-395: Rename hadOriginalSource to "originatedFrom"? [prov-dm]

Hi TIm,

I think i'm bending your way. If other's think primary source is more
intelligible then I'm happy to change this.
I think Luc also finally "got' this relation when I pointed him to the
wiki page so maybe that says something as well.

cheers
Paul