Re: PROV-ISSUE-392: model hasProvenanceIn / isReferencedBy / isTopicOf in PROV-O [Ontology]

FWIW, the name "hasProvenanceIn" would break a naming convention in PROV-O, where all "has" properties are only used on Involvements.

To resolve this, I'd hope that if the construct makes it into the DM, that it be named isReferencedBy.

Guided by:

http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmi-terms/#terms-isReferencedBy :
"A related resource that references, cites, or otherwise points to the described resource."

We'd have:

"A related Bundle that references, cites, or otherwise points to the described resource."
where "resource" is interpreted as any instance of any class defined by PROV.

Regards,
Tim