Re: PROV-ISSUE-458: wasInfluencedBy is not irreflexive [prov-dm-constraints]

Hi,
sorry to jump in a bit late, but I would like to agree with Simon.
We found that many of the entities defined in Dublin Core behave that way:
if ex:myBook
has a creation date and a modified date then both versions are conflated in
1 entity (ex:myBook),
and it would be possible for the ex:myBook to have been derived from itself.

Best,
Daniel