Re: PROV-ISSUE-457: qualifiedInfluence domain does not match domain of wasInfluencedBy [Ontology]

Stephan,

Your changes to the OWL file should now be reflected in the latest editors draft:

http://aquarius.tw.rpi.edu/prov-wg/prov-o#qualifiedInfluence

Can you review this draft and check that this issue is now resolved?

Thanks,
Tim