Re: prov-o meeting next week

Regrets.

I can't join the call today, but I added comments to the agenda wiki page.

Generally speaking, I think *all* my comments about section 3.3. in
issue 382 have been addressed nicely in the latest draft. I think we can
close it, if Tim agrees.

For issue 442, I picked out those terms still with outstanding comments,
from myself, Stephan and Satya. There are 6 of them. We should be able
to cover them up quickly in the call. If you do think you need me to be
there to draw a closure on the discussion, I can be there for the first
15 minutes.

Cheers,

Jun