Re: PROV-ISSUE-221 (constraint-was-associated-with): What are the constraints for wasAssociatedWith and actedOnBehalfOf? [prov-dm]

There has been no further discussion of this issue.  I have closed it.  (There has been some work on constraints for these relations, please raise new issues during review of prov-constraints instead of using this old one.)

--James

On May 21, 2012, at 4:02 PM, James Cheney wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This (old) issue appears to have been addressed already, by adding the suggested constraints on wasAssociatedWith and actedOnBehalfOf.
>
> Is there any objection to closing it?
>
> --James
>
> On Jan 19, 2012, at 3:50 PM, Luc Moreau wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Find a new figure and constraints for wasAssociatedWith(a,ag) and wasStartedBy(a,ag).
>>
>> http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/prov/raw-file/default/model/ProvenanceModel.html#constraint-summary2
>>
>> Feedback welcome!
>>
>> Luc
>>
>> On 01/17/2012 12:40 PM, Provenance Working Group Issue Tracker wrote:
>>> PROV-ISSUE-221 (constraint-was-associated-with): What are the constraints for wasAssociatedWith and actedOnBehalfOf? [prov-dm]
>>>
>>> http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/track/issues/221
>>>
>>> Raised by: Luc Moreau
>>> On product: prov-dm
>>>
>>> For completeness, we should define ordering constraint for wasAssociatedWith and actedOnBehalfOf.
>>>

>>> For wasAssociatedWith(a,ag), it feels that ag must have some overlap with a.
>>>

>>> For actedOnBehalfOf(ag1,ag2,a), it seem that ag2 should have existed before the overlap between ag1 and a.
>>>

>> --
>> Professor Luc Moreau
>> Electronics and Computer Science   tel:   +44 23 8059 4487
>> University of Southampton          fax:   +44 23 8059 2865
>> Southampton SO17 1BJ               email: l.moreau@ecs.soton.ac.uk
>> United Kingdom                     http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~lavm

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.