Re: prov namespace management proposals

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 4:05 PM, Graham Klyne <graham.klyne@zoo.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> I'm still not understanding the problem that arises if all terms from all
> documents are included in one OWL file, where the PROV-AQ terms (and
> others?) are simply described with an rdfs:label and rdfs:comment value, and
> nothing more.

Could you write this as another solution? It would certainly be less
messy, as those additional terms would not generally show up as
anything in ontology tools (if anything they would be 'individuals').

It would not be sufficient for Dictionary which needs to be done as an
PROV-O extension, but there could be a third property owl:isDefinedBy
(?) to a separate dictionary.owl.

It would be like a variant of 2.1.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team