Re: handling public comments

Hi Tim,

We should raise an issue for every comment and cc
public-prov-comment@w3.org (wg members get this as well)

Issues should be raised on the respective product and also listed on
the following wiki page

http://www.w3.org/2011/prov/wiki/Tracking_Public_Comments

On that wiki page I'm also quickly written up a procedure, we can
amend that as we go forward.

Thanks
Paul

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM, Timothy Lebo <lebot@rpi.edu> wrote:
> What is the process to respond to public comments?
>
> Is it something drastically different from how we handle comments from the group?
> I have the sense that it is more formal.
>
> I'm getting ready to respond to Renato Iannella about the "prov:involvee" property in the HTML.
> Do I cc public-prov-comments@w3.org or public-prov-wg@w3.org?
>
> Do we raise an issue for every comment, so it's into the system?
>
> Thanks,
> Tim

Dr. Paul Groth (p.t.groth@vu.nl)
http://www.few.vu.nl/~pgroth/
Assistant Professor
Knowledge Representation & Reasoning Group
Artificial Intelligence Section
Department of Computer Science
VU University Amsterdam