Re: PROV-ISSUE-404 (Feedback_SS): Feedback on the mapping from Satya Sahoo [Mapping PROV-O to Dublin Core]

Hi Daniel,
Thanks for responding to my comments! Regarding the point that many of the
terms have been excluded from the mapping as no corresponding term is
defined in PROV -is it possible to move them to provenance metadata
although no mappings need to be defined?

I am fine with response to the organization comment and approach for
reconciling blank nodes.

Thanks.

Best,
Satya