Re: Fwd: PROV-DM semantics

From: Paolo Missier <Paolo.Missier@ncl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:44:36 +0000
To: James Cheney <jcheney@inf.ed.ac.uk>
CC: Paul Groth <p.t.groth@vu.nl>, Provenance WG <public-prov-wg@w3.org>, Szymon Klarman <s.klarman@vu.nl>
Hi,

the passage below is indeed relevant for the DM and may be of worry  (I assume it's "specializationOf"). I don't know enough about
these "simple formalisms" to be able to comment, but it does raise a flag.

(Is session 6 the only place where SEM is discussed?)

--Paolo

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org