Re: Votes (deadline Thursday noon, GMT): ISSUE-225, objects in the Universe of discourse

Hi,

Please consider the following vote instead of the email I sent yesterday.

+1  for proposal 1
+1  for proposal 2
+1  for association and responsibility chain in proposal 3, and +0 for
the rest in proposal 3
0    for proposal 4
+1  for proposal 5
0    for proposal 6