Re: PROV-ISSUE-206: three proposals to vote on (deadline Jan 15th midnight GMT)

Hi Luc,
thanks for the clarification.
I have re-read both usage and association sections in prov dm, and I think
that the distinction you just did between Usage and Association
may be very useful to know how to use each of them.

We had the problem before, but I share Khalid's view in that
it was less confusing to understand. So my vote is +0 to 2) and 3)

Thanks,
Daniel