Re: PROV-ISSUE-216 (TLebo): qualified wasAttributedTo? [prov-dm]

Hi Luc,
maybe this issue is more for the prov-o document than for prov-dm.
Currently, wasAttributedTo is binary. We should add a QualifiedInvolvement
for this relationship too in order to be able to add the set of optional
attributes.

Daniel