Re: complementOf -> viewOf: proposed text

Hi Paolo,

May I make a suggestion:

Could the text be rephrased:

/B is a specialization of A, written specializationOf(B,A) captures the
intent of assertion (1);/

This sentence refers to A, B whereas (1) refers to e1, e2, e3. I think
it would be nice
to make it a standalone definition, which we can link to.

Also, to adopt the same style as other records, is it possible to
include the components
of these records, and in particular, how we name A and B components?

Thanks,
Luc