Re: complementOf -> viewOf: proposed text

Hi Luc

we may be going around in circles...

no, there is no e3. In our favourite example :-), there is Luc, then Luc in boston, Luc back from Boston, etc. So my this example, I
should say "thing" rather than "entity", which is one of the two interpretations that JC suggests here below.  And the reason we
have both alternateOf and specializationOf is that it gives you two different options to express the relationship wrt a common thing.

-Paolo

Are we happy with that?

--
Paolo Missier - Paolo.Missier@newcastle.ac.uk, pmissier@acm.org